How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers?

+2
RosalieTCeltics
gyso
6 posters

Go down

How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers?

How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers? Vote_lcap8%How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers? Vote_rcap 8% 
[ 1 ]
dbrown4
How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers? Vote_lcap46%How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers? Vote_rcap 46% 
[ 6 ]
Celtics17, cowens/oldschool, prakash, dboss, Shamrock1000, gyso
How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers? Vote_lcap31%How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers? Vote_rcap 31% 
[ 4 ]
sinus007, NYCelt, willjr, RosalieTCeltics
How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers? Vote_lcap15%How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers? Vote_rcap 15% 
[ 2 ]
bobc33, pete
How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers? Vote_lcap0%How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers? Vote_lcap0%How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 13

How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers? Empty How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers?

Post by gyso Sun May 05, 2024 4:09 pm

Here is a quick little poll to see how the board feels about the second round.

There will be no vote cancelling, go ahead and give it your best and final shot!

Back to top Go down

How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers? Empty Re: How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers?

Post by gyso Sun May 05, 2024 4:10 pm

I chose "Win in 5 games".

I would like to win at home, and I do not want this series to go 7.

Back to top Go down

How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers? Empty Re: How do the Celtics fare in the Second Round Vs. the Cavaliers?

Post by RosalieTCeltics Sun May 05, 2024 4:37 pm

i picked 6, i do think this is not going to be a cake walk
RosalieTCeltics
RosalieTCeltics

Back to top Go down

Post by NYCelt Sun May 05, 2024 8:42 pm

Celtics in 6.

Cleveland will try and slow us down and their frontcourt will crash the offensive boards and dominate there.

Mazzulla may alternate going small and then at times go big with Horford and Kornet. The 3 point shooting the Celtics have relied on all year will be critical and could be the key advantage. Brown will need to get out of the free-throw funk so he can drive and get to the line, keeping the Cleveland D in check to open spots outside.

Do those things, no further injuries, and move on in 6 while Porzingis continues his rehab.
NYCelt
NYCelt

Back to top Go down

Post by dbrown4 Mon May 06, 2024 8:35 am

Celtics in 4. Time to show strength and that we are moving on. Celtics in 6 doesn't do that for me. Neither does Celtics in 5.

db
dbrown4
dbrown4

Back to top Go down

Post by cowens/oldschool Mon May 06, 2024 9:47 am

First 2 games are crucial, take care of business, we earned being the fresher team.

cowens/oldschool

Back to top Go down

Post by Celtics17 Mon May 06, 2024 10:06 am

I picked our guys winning this series in 5.

I really think our key advantage is that Jrue, D White and even Jaylen (if needed) can guard the Cavs two main scoring threats in Mitchell and Garland. Being able to play them one on one it should limit anyone else going off and getting good looks (Like Strus). Mitchell does concern me, as he can score on anyone. However, I think rotating Jrue, D White and Jaylen on him will eventually wear him down. The Cavs size with Mobley and Allen could be a problem. We have to keep them off the glass.

On offense we need to play our game, space the floor, shoot the three ball, and drive it when its there. I think JT and JB have definite advantages in any matchups. Okoro can guard, but he's just one guy. I'm sure JT is happy he doesn't have to deal with Issac. Jaylen has to make his FTs, he can't shoot 45% from the line again in this series. I hope he's been working on his FTs.

Celtics17
Celtics17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down